The Rapid Response Mechanism for Higher Education in Emergencies and Conflict-affected Societies (RRM) is a multi-stakeholders project in the making, aimed at providing more, better and faster academic opportunities for students in crisis situations at large, who are either in vulnerable situations or face humanitarian emergencies created by wars, conflicts and natural disasters.
Watch a vídeo on the RRM. Available in Arabic here
For further information read the documents below on:
1. Rapid Response Mechanism – An overview
2. More on the RRM Financing Facility
3. Read more on the BlueCrow Dynamic Fund
4. The BlueCrow Dynamic Fund I – a Bold Step Forward!
5. Read more on Post- Impact Investing